Monday, December 21, 2009

What do I do with an old toner cartridge?

You can take it to Office Max and get a free ream of letter sized paper...OR...you can mail it back to the manufacturer with the self addressed prepaid envelope that came with the new toner...What do I do with an old toner cartridge?
Isn't there some places where you can donate them?? I was thinking I had heard that! humm??What do I do with an old toner cartridge?
if possible refill / reuse it. Buying a new one will cost much than refilling. But all it depends upon the number of pages u print daily, quality of print, printer (if you have buyed a new one :)) etc...
take it to cartridge world and have it refilled.
Well, you can take it to refill, you save a couple of bucks regarding to the price of a new one. But I can tell you for experience that it lasts less and the quality of printing isn't as the original, so it's up to you to decide.
if it is first time rfill it if you are using printer, or sell it.
You can take it to your local Office Depot, and get a free ream of paper for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment