Friday, December 25, 2009

My toner cartridge makes my documents black?

it seems like the green roller is getting a constant stream of black since it is always black when i take it out of the printer. Did it get shook too much, can it be fixed? What caused this?My toner cartridge makes my documents black?
It is a bad Xerographic module, theres a negitive charge that releases the toner from the photoreceptor drum called a detack corotron and that isn't applying the charge any longer. If you look in your owners manual there should be a phone numbers for supplies or just go to your local ';Office depot'; or ';Staples';My toner cartridge makes my documents black?
do you have a HP laserjet... it sometimes does that...
The cartridge is busted. Sorry, no alternative, buy a new one.
Are you talking about the opc drum? If it is clean and then gets dirty after a few prints then it is worn out. Or your using those cheap refill kits that usually tear the printer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment